For any bookings to view properties with Buzz Property we will confirm the date and time by phone and in some instance by e-mail. Buzz Property agents will meet prospective tenants at the property at the arranged time.
Conditions of Renting
Prior to viewing you will be required to give more details, for example:
- How many people would be moving into the property including children.
- Length of proposed lease.
- The date of move in.
- Any other special requirements i.e. secure parking / on-street parking.
Should you decide to rent a property from us after viewing, the following will be required:
- Booking deposit to hold any property.
- At lease two references per person moving in i.e. Work/college and previous landlord. ( A character reference may suffice in some instances)
- Next of kin details i.e. contact numbers/address etc.
- Copy of Identification for each adult (except children).
- One month rent and a security deposit is required on or before moving in when the lease is done up (we may look for 6 weeks deposit in some cases).
- A 12 months lease is the usual requirements, some property allows for a 6 months lease.
- A PRTB (Private Residential Tenancies Board) from is signed by all tenants moving in and the PPS number is required for this form. www.prtb.ie/forms.htm
- A standing order must be completed by one of the tenant so that the rent can be deducted from that account holder to the landlord’s each month (PDF standing form).
- All money must be collected in cash.
- Please note that all necessary information/payments must be received before keys are given for the property.